About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Graphic Student

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The presentation

my final core subject which is graphic communication 2 has been acompolish, hmm im not happy with our booth, something lack on decoration, too much focusing on design. that day 6 otai graphics 'turun padang' judging us. Thk god all of that finish smoothly. Its kinda worth it 2 straight day not sleep because of this. Mata gua dah rabak msa presentation pagi tu,cuak gk tkut pengsan.haha ;) Overall i quite satisfied, our group give a very huge contribution including maximun exucation, fabalous experimenting on idea, research, searching the priority stuff and so on.My lect quite happy with my website.He say he will give extra marks on that. ;) :). But sadly my team include me nt attend during the photography session. haha sume group ak gila ngntuk lps habis presentation. 3 subject left,tak sabar gua nak habis this sem.to be continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment