About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Graphic Student

Monday, May 30, 2011

Job Offer

Actually I’m waiting for my 1st ever job as a designer, starting in 1 June. I will be working in Video/motion graphic department at Cyberbang Sdn.Bhd, located at Cyberjaya. My position is a motion graphic designer, my task is to assist senior designer to do video editing, motion graphic, special FX and some of cool stuff. I will gain much experience there. So far based what i heard,The company handle a very huge client as for example like Astro,TV2,Media Prima for their promos,corporate montage and so on.Technically, I’m a graphic design student emphasize in advertising. But after effects is one of the best media to create my imagination comes reality.

Job - Motion Designer/Creative Director
Location - Cyberjaya
Company - Cyberbang Sdn Bhd
Field - Advertising/Media/Broadcasting
Starting From - 1 June 2011. Alhamdulillah








No comments:

Post a Comment